- Licenses Held: Canadian CPL.
- Rating: Canadian AG Rating. Manitoba / Saskatchewan Pesticide Applicators Licence.
- Total Time: 475 Hours Total Time.
- Hours Breakup: 220 Hours AG Time. 160 Hours AT 401 Radial Time - PW 1340 R
- Aircraft Experience: AG Aircraft: AT401, C188 AG Truck, Pawnee PA-25, Gippsland 200 Other: C150, C172, C180, PA16, PA22, Citabria (GCBC and ECA)
- Work Experience: 2019 - Pilot - Pembina Air Services. Morden MB CAN 2018 - Pilot / Mixer - Western Canadian Aerial. Minnedosa MB CAN 2017 - Office Manager / Mixer - Pembina Air Services, Morden MB, CAN 2016 - Mixer - Pembina Air Services, Morden MB, CAN 2015 - Mixer - Pembina Air Services, Morden MB, CAN When I am not working at the airport I have been working as a mentor to young athletes in my region for the past 10 years.
- Available: Available anytime after the Canadian spray season (Early September) Until the beginning of Canadian spray season 2021, (Mid May) I could be available to work the entire duration or whenever required during the given time frame.
Price On Call