Keyland Air Services
Keyland Air Services is a family owned aerial application and waterbombing company based at Dalby Aerodrome.
Keyland Air Services has a position for a hardworking and motivated Logistic Operations Manager / Ground crew manager based in Dalby. This is a full-time position with an attractive package. The position will suit someone looking for a challenge in both operations’ management/logistics and aircraft ground crewing. A good ability to plan ahead and organize logistics is essential in supporting a business with four large turbine agricultural/ waterbombing aircraft and two smaller aircraft.
Key position requirements:
– MR Driver’s License. The safe operation of light vehicles and trucks, forklifts and trailers is essential.
– Ability to work within a small, motivated team as well as independently without supervision.
– Ability to liaise with farmers and suppliers in regards to job planning.
– Stock control of suppliers product and parts.
– Computer literate.
– Good customer communication skills.
– Ability to manage logistics and processes.
– Ability to work flexible hours including weekends in peak periods. Early morning starts are the normal. Some travel away from home is required at times.
– Good safety culture and work ethic is required. Positive attitude and good communication skills.
– Pass drug and alcohol tests.
– Truck and Light Vehicle Maintenance skills or qualifications
Desired but not essential skills:
– Agricultural background with chemical handling experience.
– Forklift and telehandler license.
– HR Driver’s License with DG (not essential to start but will be required in job).
– Persons with an interest in aviation or desire to become an ag pilot are encouraged to apply.
Salary $75-85K p/a plus super etc depending on qualifications and experience.
Please enquire by emailing application and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org